Spend two days at The Chocolate & Pastry School with one of the world’s leading professional chocolatiers, Melissa Coppel, on her first UK visit.
During this two-day masterclass in Peebles, Scotland you will learn a range of extraordinary skills and techniques. Working in small groups, you’ll make a variety of Melissa’s favourite chocolate recipes including:
• Poppy Time: flower tea ganache & poppy seed crunch;
• Vietnamese Coffee: geisha coffee ganache & condensed milk;
• Arbequina: olive oil ganache & orange syrup;
• Holly Smokes: caramel banana ganache & smoked almond duja;
• Alto el Sol: strawberry ganache & black olive marzipan;
• Peach Cobbler: peach compote, zéphyr caramel ganache & comte cheese;
• Pecan Tart: tonka caramel & pecan praline; and
• Passion Pie: lime marshmallow, passion curd ganache & cookie crunch.
Please note recipes may vary slightly to those listed above.
During the Chocolate Masterclass with Melissa Coppel you’ll learn:
• a range of spraying techniques;
• chocolate tempering;
• preparing chocolate fillings;
• cutting & enrobing; and
• moulding techniques.
Who’s the Melissa Coppel Masterclass suitable for?
This class has been designed for chefs, students and foodies. Participants will typically have a good working knowledge of chocolate. This class is likely to sell out very quickly.
About Melissa Coppel
Award-winning chocolatier Melissa Coppel currently resides in Las Vegas. Originally from Columbia, Chef Coppel was named Chocolatier of the Year in 2013.